What information do we collect?
Into Bloom, in the scope of its activity, collects and processes the personal data necessary to provide services and / or supply of products, treating in this scope data such as: name, date of birth, address, telephone number, address e-mail and / or others. We collect personal information when you register on our website, subscribe to a newsletter, purchase a product or place an order, answer a questionnaire or a form. As a rule, personal data is collected when the Customer contacts us for a service. On each of these occasions you will give your consent so that we can proceed to that collection of information. The collected personal data are processed by computer and in strict compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, being stored in a database and, under no circumstances, will the collected data be used for any purpose other than that for which consent was given by the data subject. The collection of personal data from people under 18 years of age requires authorization from parents or legal guardians.
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- Personalize your website experience. Your personal information helps us to best respond to your individual needs.
- Improve our website. We constantly seek to improve our platform's offerings according to the information and feedback we receive from all those who use it.
- Improve customer support. Your information helps us to respond more efficiently to support needs.
- Promote a hobby, contest, promotion, form, questionnaire or other resource on the website.
- Disseminate news, promotional materials, workshops, events or work carried out, delivered via the internet, e-mail or others, according to any communication preference you have indicated. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or transferred to any other company without your consent. We may use third parties, explicitly understood by the user, to process personal data on our behalf, such as sending e-mails, text messages or telephone contact. Into Bloom is the legal controller of the data, determines the purposes and means of processing, takes reasonable measures to protect personal information from access, disclosure, alteration or destruction and keeps personal data accurate and up to date. We respect the privacy of all Users of our website and are committed to protecting the personal information that each User decides to share. All Users and Customers have the right to access, rectify, cancel, oppose and delete their personal data. If you wish to exercise your rights at any time, you can do so by emailing . We retain personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
Links to third party sites
Product transactions / purchase
To purchase our products you can do so by credit card. We will not keep your bank details, just process them to complete the transaction.
After completing the purchase, you will immediately receive an email to access the product in your member área.
What information do we collect?